When it comes to beautiful, quality built foosball tables, it is hard to beat the Tornado Tournament 3000 Foosball Table. This heavy duty offering will help complete any game room and last generations. So, turn off the video game system and bring out the friends to enjoy this excellent game.
The Tornado Tournament 3000 Foosball Table is designed for those who really love foosball, so if you’re just a casual fan who doesn’t think you’ll play it all that often, this might not be the design for you. The foosball figures on the table are constructed to be rugged and sturdy, so you don’t need to worry about damaging those figures when the action gets tough. Plus, with the addition of stainless steel, it is one table that can withstand just about anything you have to toss at it.
image credit: Wayfair
- A variation of the single-goalie ITSF-certified Tornado Practice table
- Figure molds have sharp corners, which increases ball control and passing ability
- Thin wall split between figures to provide better shot blocking and movement
- Stainless steel laminate to provide secure movement that isn’t too light in your hands
- Made in the USA.
- Split cabinet design with 3/4″ Playfield
Where To Buy:
What We Like
- The Tornado Tournament 3000 Foosball Table is an extremely sturdy design. If you have played on other foosball tables that wiggle or are just too light, this is not one of them. It will not move, so you won’t miss that final point shot.
- Figure design is excellent. The squared off corners on the figures is a must. Rounded corners, which can be found on other tables makes it difficult to control the ball. Plus, you will not receive as crisp movement from the figures as you would want. As passing is an important part of setting yourself up, the hard, angled corners makes it easier to do this.
- Fewer stuck balls. There’s nothing worse than playing, only to have a deadzone on the table where no figures can reach the ball. This isn’t an issue on the Tornado Tournament 3000 Foosball Table as there is always at least one figure that can touch the ball.
- Angled goals prevent balls from popping out. This way, when someone scores the ball always stays in the net and doesn’t pop out.
What We Don’t Like
- The price is high. Because of the high price tag, it is not for someone who will just casually play the game. It is meant for someone who is going to play it a good amount of time. While you pay for quality here, you still are paying a pretty penny. Even if you want a great foosball table, you might find the price is just too high.
- No added features. Many foosball tables, especially with this construction quality and price point, have added features, such as cup holders. You don’t want to be in the middle of a match and accidentally knock a cup into the field of play. Not only does it disrupt the game but cleaning it up is a pain. Retractable cup holders here would have been a nice addition.
Best Suited For
- Extreme players who want the very best. This is not your casual table option. This is when you want something extremely well built that will last for decades.
- When you have enough space. While a foosball table doesn’t take up as much space as a shuffleboard or pool table, it still will require ample room, especially if you have four people playing at once. Keep this in mind when ordering the table as you will need the open floor space designated specifically for this. It isn’t something you can just move around once set up due to the heavy construction weight.
Not So Great For
- Don’t have a lot to spend. If you don’t have thousands of dollars to spend on a foosball table, you’ll need to go with a different option. There are some nice tables available for less, so you can find a quality table without breaking the bank.
- Tight space. If you don’t have a good amount of space to offer your foosball table, the Tornado Tournament 3000 Foosball Table probably isn’t good for you.
The Tornado Tournament 3000 Foosball Table is an incredibly crafted table. It is something you can enjoy for decades and pass on to children when they want to take it into their own homes. The craftsmanship of the table itself and the figures makes for a perfect game as you’ll always have crisp passes and no deadzones. With that said, the Tornado Tournament 3000 Foosball Table is extremely expensive. Many people don’t want to spend this much on a foosball table. The price point is likely going to be the determining factor for many people who want a great table, will play on it a good amount, but just can’t afford the price.
Ultimately, this is a table for those who can afford it. While it would be nice if it came with cup holders or other secondary options, it isn’t a deal breaker thanks to the quality and design. If you can afford the table and will put it to good use, go for it. If several grand is too high for your taste, there are plenty of other options out there.